Music Hall Audio: dac25.3 Digital Analog Converter
BY UNITING A STATE-OF-THE-ART DIGITAL-TO-ANALOG CONVERTER WITH A TUBE OUTPUT STAGE, WE PRODUCE THE CLARITY AND PRECISION OF A 24BIT DAC WITH THE WARM, RICH, OPEN TUBE SOUND PEOPLE LOVE.
Today an increasing number of music lovers are buying storing and listening to music through their computer, media server, or personal music player. We designed the dac25.3 to directly address this trend and to significantly improve the sound quality of the music played on these systems. The dac25.3 features the latest Texas Instruments (formerly Burr-Brown) PCM 1796 24bit/192kHz, advanced segment, stereo audio digital-to-analog converter. Electro-harmonix 6922 tube single-ended (rca) output.
- usb input accepts 24bit/96kHz signal
- electro-harmonix 6922 tube single-ended (rca) output
- solid-state differential balanced output
- TI PCM 1796 24bit/192kHz DAC
- TI SRC 4192 asynchronous sample rate converter
- high precision active crystal oscillator master clock
- user selectable 96kHz or 192kHz upsampling
- asynchronous reclocking and anti jitter control system
- 8 x oversampling digital filter
- 4 digital inputs: coax (s/pdif), optical, XLR (AES/EBU), or USB
- 2 gold plated outputs; single ended (RCA), balanced (XLR)
- headphone output with adjustable analog volume control
- large high current oversize r-core power transformer
- thick brushed aluminum fascia and solid chassis
- 110v/220v voltage selectable transformer
- detachable power cord
- w8.5″ x d13.5″ x h3.75″
- 10 lbs. pkg.
PLEASE NOTE: shipping will be quoted and separately billed after purchase is confirmed.