Music Hall Audio: ph25.2 Hybrid Headphone Amplifier
Music Hall Audio: ph25.2 Hybrid Headphone Amplifier is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
ph25.2 Hybrid Headphone Amplifier
A GORGEOUS-SOUNDING TUBE PRE-AMP WITH SOLID-STATE AMPLIFICATION
Marrying a gorgeous sounding tube pre-amp with solid-state amplification has been a technique for achieving unequaled sound quality in hi-end component audio since the advent of the transistor. While kicking around ideas for our new headphone amp we thought, why not try this same technique in a single component? We built one up and were blown away by the increased detail, clarity, and presence the design offered. The tube hybrid headphone amp was born! Hand-assembled using the highest-quality parts available, the music hall ph25.2 will have you singing along with your favorite artists.
- neutrik headphone output sockets
- highly reliable 6N16B tube pre-amp section employing SRPP circuit
- CD and AUX input
- pre-amp output
- audiophile grade CMC RCA sockets ensure no signal loss
- special low-noise R-core power transformer
- two buffered headphone outputs incorporating superior TPA6120 opamps
- precise Alps Type 27 potentiometer with 0.5dB accuracy
- solid and substantial ½in. brushed alloy fascia
- voltage switchable
- w8.5 x d13.5d x h3.75 in
- 9 lbs. pkg.
PLEASE NOTE: shipping will be quoted and separately billed after purchase is confirmed.