Music Hall Turntable- usb1
MUSIC HALL’S USB-1 IS A CONVENIENT, EASY TO USE, AND FUN TURNTABLE. IT’S A SNAP TO SET UP AND COMES WITH EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO START SPINNING VINYL.
usb-1 feature list
- extremely quiet belt drive, 2-speed turntable
- aluminum die-cast platter
- 33 1⁄3 and 45 rpm
- high gloss black finish
- encode mp3s and transfer them to your iPod using iTunes
- USB output for converting vinyl to PC or MAC
- USB cable supplied
- free Audacity software included
- analog output via built-in Phono Amp or direct line out
- static balanced S-shaped tonearm w/detachable headshell
- Audio Technica AT3600L moving-magnet cartridge supplied
- anti-skating control for increased stereo balance
- +/- 10% adjustable pitch control
- dust cover included
- designed and developed in the US and France
- w17.7 x d13.8 x h5.7 in.
- 12 lbs. pkg.
PLEASE NOTE: shipping will be quoted and separately billed after purchase is confirmed.