a15.3 Integrated Amplifier
A SMART ALTERNATIVE TO SURROUND SOUND RECEIVERS AND ALL-IN-ONE SYSTEMS
The music hall a15.3 integrated amplifier presents a smart alternative to surround sound receivers and all in one systems. It’s the perfect choice for someone looking to assemble their first hi end audio system. Connecting a turntable couldn’t be easier with the built-in moving magnet phono preamp. The amp delivers an impressive 50 watts/channel, which is plenty of power to drive the majority of loudspeakers on the market.
- high-current 50 watt/ch amplifier
- ultra low noise pre-amplifier section
- brushed aluminum face plate
- gold plated heavy gauge speaker binding posts
- 5 x analog stereo gold plated inputs
- 1 x pre-amp out
- moving-magnet phono input
- 1 x 3.5mm headphone output
- 1 x 3.5mm front panel line input
- special padded vibration damping feet
- powerful high-current toroidal power transformer
- solid chassis
- voltage switchable
- removable power cord
- system remote control
- black fascia + case
- technical specifications
- w17 x d14.3 x h3.1 in
- 19 Ibs
input sensitivity: RCA: 330mV
phono (MM): 1mV
power output 50W@8ohm
pre out 660mV snr >90dB thd+n <0.02%(20Hz-20KHz) frequency response RCA: 20Hz-20KHz (-0.5dB)
PHONO: RIAA compliant
analog inputs 6 x line level, 1 x phono dimensions w16.9 x d14.3 x h3.1 in.
(w430 x d364 x h79 mm)
weight 14.3 lbs.
supplied accessories power cord
2 x AAA batteries
PLEASE NOTE: shipping will be quoted and separately billed after purchase is confirmed.