Music Hall Audio Turntable: Classic
INSPIRED BY TURNTABLES OF THE PAST, BUILT WITH THE BEST OF TODAY’S TECHNOLOGY. THE MUSIC HALL CLASSIC TURNTABLE FEATURES A BUILT-IN PHONO PREAMP & PHONO CARTRIDGE, SEMI-AUTOMATIC OPERATION (AUTO-LIFT AND POWER OFF), AND A DARK WALNUT WOOD VENEER FINISH.
A 2-speed belt driven turntable that comes complete with a tonearm, mounted music hall spirit cartridge, and built-in phono amp. The included music hall spirit cartridge has been precision aligned.
Classic Feature list:
- semi-automatic (auto lift & shut off)
- factory mounted music hall spirit cartridge included (a $100 value)
- aluminum platter with felt mat
- removable head shell
- adjustable vibration damping feet
- dark walnut wood veneer finish
- touch sensitive electronic speed control 33/45 rpm
- built-in bypassable phono amp
- unique uni-pivot tonearm design
- accurate line for perfect counterweight position
- dust cover
- worldwide compatibility
Power supply- DC12V，2.0A, Universal power supply.
Dimensions- 17.1(W) x 14.5(D) x 6.2(H) in.
435(W) x 367(D) x 157(H) mm
Weight- 15.2lbs. | 6.9Kg
PLEASE NOTE: shipping will be quoted and separately billed after purchase is confirmed.